Saturday 22 September 2012

Go Green


 I captured this with my tiny camera at the seashore of
 Romblon Island seashore one cool morning.
Each day,  we make choices that affect  our environment. These little decisions we do, 
either recreate or destroy our world. Sometimes we get so depressed thinking that the simple stuff we make can't do anything with the huge world we have.  Much more when you think that you are only one individual doing one good work against the many who do  large destructive ones. But what can you and I do? A lot of stuff actually. These little stuff may seem insignificant to other people.  But no matter how small it may seem, I am convinced it can have an impact on others or even on one single soul in this planet earth.

I watched the sea water of a certain spot in Romblon Island one morning.  Gazing at it from a distance, I was so amazed at its beauty. I decided to come closer, and  take a photo of it with my camera which was with me most of the times.
What actually caught my attention was not the beauty but the green part of it as it harmonized with the blue sea water behind it.  I actually went to that spot to pour out my  ill feelings about one person who seemed so rude to me that day. I went there because I wanted to shout and cry where no one could hear or see me.  But after I watched that green place closely, I forgot all about my bad feelings.  And I left that lovely place a different person.   It did something for me that day. That green stuff changed my heart, my thoughts and even emotions. What if there were no green in the spot?  What if I only saw brown? It would have been a different story. Thanks for the green stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment